Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Okay, I know it's April Fool's Day, but this is just cruel...
.
Nice sense of humor Mother Nature...
.
This is what we woke up to this morning! So much for the birds chirping and the snow melting!
.
It's yet another snow day for the kids...that's gotta be a record for the number of snow days for them! They have missed so much school because of our weather.
.
.
These poor trees are sooooo heavy with snow today...most of them are drooping and hanging off to one side now.
.
.
I can't believe how much snow the tops of these trees can hold.
.
.
.
Check out our roof! Now that's a lot of snow!
.
.
I thought this bare tree looked pretty neat with all that snow on it's branches! You can click on this picture and all the others to get a better look :o)
.
.
.
I don't think the squirrels will be bathing in the tree tops today! Good Grief Charlie Brown! My Grandmother told me yesterday that I jinxed it by putting all the winter clothes away the other day...silly me thinking that Spring was here! What was I thinking?
.
One good thing about today is that the temperature is beautiful and the snow is super duper sticky so I can kick the kids outside for the day and I can stay inside and the knit the day away! Sounds like a great plan to me!
.
Stay safe, stay warm, and have a wonderful Wednesday!
.
Hugs,
:o)
Rach

1 comment:

Louise Z. said...

I saved your first picture to add to my puzzle program. Here in eastern Wash. state we have broken the all time snow report this year with some more coming probably the end of the week. We don't usually have much snow here...but got 95.6" so far this year. Hugs