Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Happy Birthday To You Mom!
.

That's me and Mom more than 30 years ago! Look at the furniture and the colour of the walls and curtains! Oh we've come along way since then haven't we?
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Jeepers how time flies! Here's to many more Mom! Hope you enjoy your day! We're thinking of you lots and wishing you a Wonderful Birthday!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I wanted to sing you Happy Birthday but I think you would agree with me that these guys do a much better job!



.
And here's some more of them just in case that wasn't enough for you...enjoy!
.

.




Love,
Rachel Marie
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

alcatmom said...

Happy Birthday to your mom!!! What a nice picture of you both. I see where your good looks come from now. Like mother, like daughter.

Anonymous said...

Rachel your mom told me about your blog, we work together. We had so much fun helping her celebrate her birthday I hope she shared some of the pictures with you.
Your knitting is beautiful by the way.