Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!
.
Here are some Valentine dishcloths that I have been working on. I did a little experimenting with some of them, using different colours for the borders and such! I even did a little crocheted heart dishcloth...it's a little too stiff for my liking though, so I think I will use it as a hot pad or potholder.


My finished Valentine Theme Dishcloths!
Clockwise from the top centre:
Emily Jagos' Heart Dishcloth
Priscilla Hewitt's Textured Heart Kitchen Set
S.M. Kahn's Heart Lace Cloth

6 comments:

knottykitty said...

Ooooh, yeah! I get to be the first to congratulate you on the great dishcloths you designed!! They are really beautiful--you did a great job! I want to make them all! You GO girl!!

Mary Anne said...

Beautiful designs, Rachel! Thank you for sharing with us. You are so talented.

Michele said...

Very pretty designs, Rachel!

They are absolutley beautiful, way to go! I can't wait to cast them all on....

Lisa said...

I love your take on the dishcloths listed! Adding the color variety really adds to them. Too cute!

Thanks for sharing your patterns with us! Can't wait to knit them up. Love your blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your patterns and the links. I had a ton of fun making a few of them.

I so love your Love Dishcloth, even hubby thought it was a great design.

JoyB said...

Rachel your dishclothes are so pretty. I love them all.. went to say the patterns. Thanks for the pic. This is fantastic. joyB